I was very excited this month to receive the October edition of the ASOS magazine, the edition I helped work on for two weeks this summer. I really loved my experience at ASOS, and although I was there for such a short time I felt like I learnt so much and really had the chance to get involved. As there's only one main art editor/designer working on the magazine, I got to get some really hands on experience and spent most of my time working on layouts to go in the October issue. It is a fairly small team working on the magazine who all made me feel really welcome. The whole experience really made me appreciate how much work and preparation goes into the making of a magazine, and made me realise that I would definitely consider magazine design as a career path for the future!
Here are some of the spreads I worked on...





No comments:
Post a Comment