
I really like the concept of their brand identity and packaging. I think women who do want to invest in the slightly more up market make up brands do want more from the packaging. It's about expressing a certain lifestyle- products like these will not only make you look, but also feel elegant and sophisticated! I especially love the attention to detail this packaging shows, like the engraving of pattern on the physical stick of lipstick. I think this really shows the true passion the brand has for their products. I also like the slightly oriental theme that is being expressed in the collection.
This collection is make up to be displayed, not only worn. You are not only investing in good quality make up, but also in some beautiful items to put in your make up bag or on your dressing table!
And which one is my favourite... I can't decide. I think they'll all be going straight on my Christmas list!!
x
http://www.asos.com/Paul-Joe/Paul-Joe-Limited-Edition-Colour-Powder/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=771815&abi=1&clr=Verite
http://www.paul-joe-beaute.com/en/index.html#/about_beaute_concept
Ahhh I love this packaging! The lipstick is class!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.redbubble.com/people/samrichardson
oh i love these designs. soo cool for make-up and i agree, really nice brand identity.
ReplyDeletethey definitely make me want to buy them!
www.annaprinselaarboulton.blogspot.com
Love these designs, the make up looks so chic
ReplyDelete